Inside Artwork: TBA
Finish Type: TBA
Actors: John David Washington, Robert Pattinson, Elizabeth Debicki, Dimple Kapadia, Michael Caine
Director: Christopher Nolan
Region: Region Free
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1, 2.20:1
Number of Discs: 2
Orig. Release Date: 2020
Studio: Warner Bros.
Release Date: 8/1/2021
Run Time: 150 Min.
- Looking At The World In A New Way (76:13) - Divided into thirteen parts, this connected group of behind-the-scenes featurettes covers a respectable amount of ground such as the script and early development, casting, locations, special effects, large-scale set pieces, shooting 1.5M feet of 65mm film, the editing process, music and sound design, James Bond, and other pieces of the production. A wide variety of participants are on hand including director Christopher Nolan, production designer Nathan Crowley, cinematographer Hoyte van Hoytema, producer Emma Thomas, actors Kenneth Branagh, John David Washington, and Robert Pattinson, stunt coordinator George Cottle, special effects supervisor Scott Fisher, VFX supervisor Andrew Jackson, and many more. It's well-produced and runs as a cohesive unit with the feel of a longer documentary.
- 1. The Principle of Belief (04:06)
- 2. Mobilizing the Troupe (06:35)
- 3. The Approach (04:40)
- 4. The Proving Window (04:46)
- 5. The Roadmap (05:06)
- 6. Entropy in Action (10:48)
- 7. Traversing the Globe (12:28)
- 8. How Big a Plane? (04:48)
- 9. The Dress Code (03:52)
- 10. Constructing the Twilight World (05:27)
- 11. The Final Battle (04:11)
- 12. Cohesion (05:37)
- 13. Doesn't Us Being Here Now Mean It Never Happened? (03:49)
- Theatrical Teaser (1:08)
- Theatrical Trailers (3 versions, 8:29 total)
Set in “the afterlife” of a world of international espionage, “Tenet” follows Washington’s operative as he races against the clock to prevent World War III.