Actors: Guy Rolfe, Richard Lynch, Ian Abercrombie, Aron Eisenberg, Walter Gotell, Sarah Douglas
Director: David DeCoteau
Aspect Ratio: TBA
Number of Discs: 2
Rating: Not Rated
Orig. Release Date: 1991
Studio: Full Moon Features
Release Date: 2/24/2023
Run Time: 86 Min.
- Introduction (1080p, 2:35): Charles Band, from the set of Puppet Master X, introduces viewers to the wonderful world of Full Moon Blu-ray releases. He also discusses the benefits of the format and what fans can expect from the future. The same as seen on the Puppet Master II disc.
- Audio Commentary: Director David DeCoteau and Screenwriter Courtney Joyner offer a balanced and insightful commentary track that covers all of the expected bases, including shooting locales, the picture's development, cast and performances, technical details of the shoot, and much more.
- Videozone (480p, 25:20): Charles Band introduces this fifth edition of "video magazine" that takes fans behind the scenes of Full Moon Entertainment for a detailed behind-the-scenes look at the making of Puppet Master III. Examined is the plot, the work of Director David DeCoteau, recreating Nazi Germany, shooting locations and set design, the introduction of the new puppet "Six Shooter," operating the puppets, the work of the cast and the characters they play, and much more. The supplement also looks at other Full Moon features and consumer-grade model kits.
- Killer Montage (480p, 1:52): Highlights of the puppets in action from several different films. The same as seen on the Puppet Master II disc.
- Rare Toy Commercial (480p, 1:30): An ad for Full Moon's Puppet Master figurines. The same as seen on the Puppet Master II disc.
- Full Moon Trailers
Set in Berlin during WWII, the Nazi regime is attempting to develop a drug that will animate the dead, in order to use in the war effort. Toulon arouses suspicion as a Nazi dissident, and his secret is discovered. During a Nazi raid on his home, Toulon's beautiful wife is murdered. Toulon vows revenge, with the help of his animated puppets. This movie gives a new perspective on Toulon and his "friends"...