Inside Artwork: Yes
Finish Type: Spot Gloss
Actors: Dwayne Johnson, Aldis Hodge, Pierce Brosnan, Noah Centineo, Sarah Shahi, Quintessa Swindell
Director: Jaume Collet-Serra
Language: ENGLISH: Dolby Atmos-TrueHD, ENGLISH: 5.1 Dolby Digital, CZECH: 5.1 Dolby Digital, HUNGARIAN: 5.1 Dolby Digital, POLISH: 5.1 Dolby Digital, SLOVAKIAN: 5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex & Simplified Chinese, English SDH, Czech, Hungarian, Korean, Polish, Slovakian
Region: Region Free
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Number of Discs: 2
Orig. Release Date: 2022
Studio: Warner Bros.
Release Date: 3/27/2023
Run Time: 125 Min.
- The History of Black Adam (10:08) - hosted by Sarah Shah (and aided by DC head archivist Benjamin Leclear), this featurette briefly overviews the title character's history in comics.
- Who is the Justice Society? (14:16) - Presented in a similar tone and execution, and with hosting duties by Aldis Hodge, this time our focus is turned to the Justice Society's printed roots.
- From Soul to Screen (6:09) - Producer Hiram Garcia, Dwayne Johnson, and other contributors -- some of whom briefly appeared during the previous two featurettes -- talk about brining the character to film.
- A Flawed Hero (5:09) - series of cast and crew interviews summarizes the title character's strengths and weaknesses, both physical and emotional.
- New Tech in an Old World (4:49) - Hiram Garcia, set decorator Larry Dias, production designer Tom Meyer, and others talk about their contributions to the film's ambitious scope, locations, and overall design.
- Taking Flight (3:32) - Members of the cast and crew talk special effects of the aerial variety.
- Kahndaq: Designing a Nation (6:27) - Participants seen during the previous featurettes briefly detail the main city, both past and present, including its construction and importance to the main story.
- The ROCK of Eternity (5:42) - All about ancient languages and the Rock of Eternity, from its place in the character's comic history to its visual representation and brief appearance in the film.
- Costumes Make the Hero (8:25) - a look at the film's unique costume designs.
- A New Type of Action (6:38) - Key cast and crew members close out with a short but efficient overview of Black Adam's massive action scenes and the destruction created in their wake.
Nearly 5,000 years after he was bestowed with the almighty powers of the Egyptian gods-and imprisoned just as quickly-Black Adam (Johnson) is freed from his earthly tomb, ready to unleash his unique form of justice on the modern world.