Actors: Joel D. Wynkoop, David Bardsley, David Lurry, Melisa Sanford, Rob Bruce, Fred Carver
Director: Joel D Wynkoop
Language: ENGLISH: DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0
Region: Region Free
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Number of Discs: 1
Rating: Not Rated
Orig. Release Date: 1992
Studio: Saturns Core Audio & Video
Release Date: 1/31/2023
Run Time: 86 Min.
- Newly unearthed extended director’s cut (86 min.)
- Introduction (6:51, SD) offers welcoming words from director Joel D. Wynkoop.
- Original VHS Cut of "Lost Faith" is included, with optional commentary by director Joel D. Wynkoop and assistant director Sean McCarthy.
- Dailies and BTS Footage (93:06, SD) offers a look at the creation of takes for "Lost Faith," highlighting cast and crew camaraderie.
- "Nekoda" (32:34, SD) is a 2018 short film starring Joel D. Wynkoop and directed by Marcus Kempton, which is something of a sequel to "Lost Faith."
- "The Set-Up" (8:24, SD) is a 1979 Super 8 film from director Joel D. Wynkoop.
- Archival T.V. News Interviews (49:04, SD) follows Joel D. Wynkoop around as he promotes his movies at local stations.
- "Stay Hungry" (61:22, SD) is the making-of for "Lost Faith," with host Lee Pinder providing an understanding of the Floridian production. The documentary features interviews with cast and crew, lots of extended takes and flubs, and there's extensive BTS footage that highlights how the picture was put together, often with more professionalism than expected.
- "Screamfest 2007" (19:00, SD) visits a horror convention where Joel D. Wynkoop is appearing. This is actually a fun watch for horror fans, as cameras tour the celebrity area, meeting up with Troma honcho Lloyd Kaufman, composer Harry Manfredini, makeup master Tom Savini, and actors Gunner Hansen, Michael Berryman, Danielle Harris, Shawnee Smith, Bill Hinzman (in full zombie makeup), and William Forsythe. Wynkoop proves to be an animated host, trying to have a good time with the convention crowds.
- Audition Reel (20:17, SD) offers a look at Joel D. Wynkoop's many thespian speeds.
- Alternate Opening (2:11, SD) and Alternate Ending (1:44, SD) for "Lost Faith" are provided, identifying a different flashback structure for the movie.
- A T.V. Spot (:25, SD) is offered, promoting a rare theatrical showing.
- Trailer (1:22, SD)
- Reversible cover art
Steve Nekoda (Joel D. Wynkoop) is a good guy having a bad day. After run-ins with both the corrupt local cops and a satanic biker gang, his world is turned upside down when his beautiful, model wife is kidnapped by an evil karate master (David Bardsley) and his nefarious henchmen; who keep a harem of abducted women confined in a jungle prison awaiting their sale into a white slavery ring. Nekoda soon realizes that it will require much more than just his heroic courage and martial arts expertise to defeat his enemies and rescue his wife. He must first reach deep down inside his soul and attempt to regain his Lost Faith!