Lost: Season 1 / Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6
- Recreation of The Temple which measures 13 x 11 x 4
- A folded, weathered page from a journal, an ankh and a black light. (Hint: just start shining the black light on various items in the set)
- White and black stones and playing pieces for the game which Jacob and the Man in Black played through the ages.
- Board Game (The directions to the game are included as an easter egg on the bonus disc.
- Illustrated episode guide
- Letting Go: Reflections of a Six Year Journey (39:43; 1080i) is a
bittersweet assemblage of reminiscences by the cast and crew,
with some fun interstitials of the gorgeous Hawaii scenery. Daniel
Dae-Kim appears throughout flying around the island in a helicopter.
There are also some home movies of various episodes being shot.
Artifacts of the Island: Inside the Lost Prop House (14:07; 1080i) Rob Kyker, Lost's prop master takes us on a guided tour
of the storage facility for Lost's props, including huge Tupperware storage bins devoted to each of the major characters.
Planet Lost (11:55; 1080i and 480p) has some fun segments of Lost
fans around the world waxing enthusiastic about their
favorite show. There are also scenes from the series dubbed into a
variety of foreign languages, as well as Cuse and Lindelof at some
geek-fest I think is called Comic-Con or something like that.
Swan Song: Orchestrating the Final Moments of Lost (13:18;
1080i) is a nice look at the final scoring session for the series,
it includes one laugh out loud, semi-patronizing comment from Evangeline
Lilly. Evie waltzes onto the soundstage and congratulates the
orchestral players for having as much fun on their jobs as she and the
cast did on the island. Oh, yeah, sure, I bet any of those string
players is just thrilled to be stuck in a soundstage for days while Lilly and her friends frolic in the tropical paradise of Hawaii.
Lost on Location is the first of two huge arrays of mini-featurettes devoted to backstage musings on various episodes. It's split
three seasons, and includes:
Season 3 (1080i)
- Cost of Living (4:07), dealing with CGI elements and Eko's death;
- Enter 77 (4:39), showing some nice behind the scenes footage of evil Mikhail at The Flame;
- D.O.C. (4:03), focusing on the episode where Juliet determines Sun is pregnant.
Season 4 (1080i)
- Eggtown (2:11) has Evangeline Lilly talking about the correspondence between the sudden celebrity of the Oceanic Six and her
own personal life after shooting to stardom in Lost.
Season 5 (1080i)
- This Place is Death (5:05) talks about Jin's reemergence in the series, albeit back in time with Danielle;
- 316 (5:23) depicts the incredible feat of building an airline terminal basically overnight and then tearing it down just as fast.
The Lost Slapdowns (45:06; 1080i)
Deleted Scenes (1:44:00; 1080i and 480p) is an assemblage of segments from seasons
3 and 5, made even less appealing by their ugly video presentation.
More from the Series is the second huge compendium of featurettes, most offering behind the scenes footage of various segments
or episodes. It includes:
Season 4 (1080i)
- Regina's Jump (1:39), showing the suicide leap off the tanker;
- Rat Maze (1:39), an interesting look at building Faraday's maze;
- Ben's Door (1:20), another interesting glimpse at how sets were constructed;
- Hurling Hurley (1:41), wherein our favorite lottery winner learns to heave an ottoman through a window;
- Building the Bomb (2:10) has propmaster Kyker making the C4 bomb which would provide this season's explosive climax.
Season 5 (1080i)
- Ben vs. Desmond (3:20) is a fun excursion through the showdown scene on the pier;
- Locke's Leg (1:50) is a gruesome expose of the prosthetic constructed for Locke's fall;
- Rose and Bernard's Retirement (2:12) is a fun and funny look at the castaways who just up and disappeared—evidently on
- Jeep Escape (1:16) has Evie doing her own stunt driving;
- Others' Secrets (2:03) doesn't really live up to its title, but details the camp circa 1977;
- Radzinsky at the Flame (2:09) has Eric Lange talking about his contributions to the series;
- Sun and Jin's Wedding (1:04) is a nice look at how a traditional Korean wedding was depicted for the show.
The Best of the Lost Podcasts. This section includes:
- 11/8/05 Abandoned (17:54)
- 3/20/06 The Whole Truth (28:54)
- 3/28/06 Lockdown (28:10)
- 4/3/06 Dave (17:21)
- 6/13/06 Harold Perrineau and Malcolm David Kelley (15:57)
- 2/20/07 Stranger in a Strange Land (28:09)
- 4/16/07 Catch 22 (27:08)
- 5/4/07 The Man Behind the Curtain (24:30)
- 5/11/07 Greatest Hits (27:47)
- 9/22/07 Anniversary of Oceanic Flight 815 (26:46)
- 2/19/08 Eggtown (23:24)
- 3/21/08 Meet Kevin Johnson (26:14)
- 5/7/08 Cabin Fever (23:44)
- 5/19/08 Shape of Things to Come (25:17)
- 3/26/09 Whatever Happened Happened (18:33)
- 4/6/09 Dead is Dead (19:11)
- 4/23/09 The Variable (22:14)
- 5/11/09 The Incident (22:25)
- 5/16/09 Michael Emerson (9:43)
- 8/6/09 Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (19:35)
- 2/4/10 What Kate Does (23:10)
- 2/22/10 Lighthouse (19:57)
- 4/15/10 The Last Recruit (26:25)
- 5/14/10 What They Died For (32:10)